Friday, May 4, 2012

Osteocessories

This will probably be the most exciting project I did this year :D
The idea is from JWT team, lead by my dearest friend, about a social project educating women about the need to prevent osteoporosis from early age.
How they approach young women is through fashion and this idea came out, about creating a set of couture looking accessories based on actual bone support items used by those who have problems with bone fractures.
And so they came to me and I was thrilled!! (who wouldn't?)
here's some progress photos and finished items, which were exhibited during Indonesian Fashion Week last March 2012.
With the help of my fellow designer friend Michelle, we did 6 items in total: neck brace, back brace, shoulder support, elbow support, knee support, ankle support, arm support.



 JWT also made an editorial shoot for the accessories, like fashion shoot. You can visit the website www.thestrongeryou.com to have a better look at Osteocessories and while you're at it, get to know facts about osteoporosis :).
Aside from the accessories, I also direct the video which JWT sent to award shows :)



No comments:

Post a Comment